Sweatshirt | Shorts
If you are a girl that loves trying new beauty products or if you’re interested in stocking up on your makeup staples, then listen up! The Sephora Beauty Sale is officially on and I am so excited to share my Sephora staples that are discounted for all VIB (very important beauty) Rouge, and Insider members! Although the access dates are different for what type of member you are, I figured I would share my ten favorite beauty picks to snag during the sale! The sale started for Rouge members already, but VIB members can access the sale on August 30, 218 and ends on September 4, 2018 for everyone.
In order to shop online you’r going to need to know what rewards member you are and the promo code that matches your status:
Rouge Members (if you spend over $1000 per year) receive 20% off with code: YESROUGE
VIB Members (If you spend over $350 per year) receive 15% off with code: YESVIB
Beauty Insiders (if you are a rewards member and spend less than $350 per year) receive 10% off with code: YESINSIDER
It’s obvious the sale is better the higher your status. If you aren’t the highest status, no worries! I’m only a beauty insider because your girl is balling on a budget, but any discount is worth it for prestige products! Now lets get to the good stuff! Here are my top 10 picks to grab during the sale & why I love them!
Sephora Sale Picks
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray | $32 | This is seriously the best setting spray I’ve tried! It makes my makeup last for hours and looking fresh longer. Definitely worth the price!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Finish Airbrush Powder |$24 | By far my favorite powder. It blends my pores and is great for setting my whole face and works well for baking my chin and under eyes.
- Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette | $39 | This all matte eyeshadow palette has lasted me for years and the colors are versatile with every eye color and skin tone. These shadows are super pigmented yet blend easily and smoothly.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo | $23 | I use dry shampoo everyday because it gives my hair a little bit of volume and some added texture. Holy Moly this is the best dry shampoo I’ve tried. It’s more of a splurge for this type of product but it really soaks up all the oils, doesn’t leave my roots dull, and gives the volume I desire.
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment | $59 | I am a huge lover of skincare and I got a sample of this for my birthday. I had a flare up last week with my cystic acne because I ran out of m medication and I tried this for the first time and it cleared my skin up by the next day! I will most likely be buying this for sure during the sale because it is so worth the splurge.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick | $22 | I’m a sucker for a good matte lip. Lately I’ve been using the color ‘Patina’ which is a dusty rose color. I really like how smooth and long lasting the formula is.
- BeautyBlender Nude | $20 | It’s always a good idea to stock up on your favorite items during a sale. I use this to blend my foundation and concealer, and also to bake my under eyes. My favorite is the nude color because it doesn’t look as dirty as the others but always remember to clean your sponges often no matter how clean it looks!
- Tarte Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette | $23 | This palm sized palette is perfect for travel and has the most pigmented and gorgeous shades for many skin tones.
- Foreo LUNA fofo |$89 | So I know this isn’t quite budget friendly for a lot of us, but it is worth the money! I recently got this and I’m glad I did because my skin looks and feels sooooo good! This little beauty comes in 7 colors and connects to an app on your phone to give you information on your skin like age and moisture level and gives you tips on how to improve it.
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil | $40 | I bought the full sized one which is $72 which was super expensive in my opinion. However, this is the first oil I’ve tried on my skin because I have super sensitive and acne prone skin and I can’t get enough of this stuff. It’s really good for my dry skin, gives me a nice healthy glow, and doesn’t leave an oily residue. I use it on my face, lips, and cuticles for extra moisture and conditioning.
These are my favorite prestige makeup, skincare, and hair products that would be a great buy during the Sephora sale! whether you buy multiple products or just buy one, use the promo codes to save yourself some moolah! Hoped this gave you some ideas on new products to try! Xx
This post is probably going to be one of my faves to share with you all because I absolutely LOVE all things beauty and skincare, especially makeup. Ever since I was three years old, my grandma would give me one of her old lipsticks and I was just obsessed from there on out. My aunt would also get me cute little makeup gift sets every year for Christmas when I was in middle school. Then as I got older and learned how to blend harsh foundation lines and how to take care of my skin, cute little beauty sets turned into Sephora and Ulta gift cards and I began to find products that I just can’t live without. Of course I don’t wear makeup every single day because 1) I like to give my skin a break, 2) although I love makeup, sometimes I’m really not in the mood to put it on, and 3) it is so hot in Florida during this time of year so makeup practically melts off of your face as soon as you walk out of the door. When I do apply my face, I love these products:
- This primer from Urban Decay. It makes your skin so smooth, it’s super lightweight, and has SPF 30.
- This Loreal foundation I love foundations that make your skin look glowing because sometimes matte foundations are too drying for me and look unnatural on my skin. This one has SPF 15, it’s good for normal/dry skin, and it’s only around $12.
- For concealer, I swear by this one. It has great coverage that’s buildable and comes in so many shades. Concealer is my favorite part of my makeup routine because I love how it blends and brightens my skin! This brand just kills it in the beauty game for me overall. Every single product I’ve tried from them just sets my heart on fire!
- Linked my favorite powder here. It really sets my makeup, makes it stay in place, doesn’t cause any breakouts for me, (and I have super sensitive skin/cystic acne) and makes my face look pore less.
- I hardly wear any eyeliner but when I do, I use this one. It’s creamy and soft, and stays in place. I got a sample size of this one and it has lasted me so long, I haven’t bought another one for like a year. I like to put a little liner halfway through my bottom lash line and then blend it out with a smudge brush so the line doesn’t look as harsh.
- Next, eyebrows. I’ve used this brow pencil for years! It’s inexpensive and micro size so its very precise and blends so smoothly. I can do my brows with this in less than three minutes because it is just super easy to use. I use the shade “brunette.” I also use this brow gel to stay in place but clear mascara also does the trick. (FYI: if you don’t want another makeup product, use hairspray and an old mascara wand.)
- Since i have eyelash extensions, I only wear mascara on my bottom lashes. I always struggle with finding a mascara that doesn’t fall and smear under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon by the end of the day. I recently added this lash primer into my routine & this mascara that I’ve used since it high school is amazing. It curls and lengthens your lashes and lasts all day without smearing.
- Very rarely do I apply eyeshadow, but this palette is my favorite. The shades are so versatile and natural. My fave shades are Force of Nature, Natural Beauty, and Wanderer. For everyday wear and travel, I just blend some bronzer into my crease and call it a day.
- Truthfully, I have not found individual bronzers, blushes, and highlighters that I love… but I love a one and done palette for traveling like this one with all three practically universal shades. I also love this palette: for bronzer in the shade “sculpt” and my favorite highlighter in this palette is called “stunner.” Also, this blush, bronzer, and shadow palette is small, easy for travel, and comes in skin tone sets. I use the “fair/light” one when I haven’t tanned recently, and the “medium/tan” when I self tan.
- Finally, lip liner and lipstick. This lip liner is my absolute favorite versatile shade I have ever tried in my life! I literally wear it every single day. I have an entire drawer filled with lipsticks and I struggle finding the best formula and shade of nude for me, so I honestly wear a different one almost everyday. However, my go to ones are this one and this one. I like using both because I think I get the perfect nude pink color I desire and it lasts all day without reapplying.
- My favorite setting spray is the iconic Urban Decay All Nighter. I love the “pollution protection” formula the best!
Well, there you have it! Now that I write it all out, it seems like I use a lot of products lol. Honestly, I think my favorite/go-to makeup look is easy, simple, and fairly quick to do. I want to let you guys know that I’m not trying to push these products on you at all. These are products that truly work for me and I feel like I can’t live without them and if you just happen to be looking for a new product of some kind, I’m here to help, be transparent, and tell you what really works for me… and if I manage to help you out in the process, I can’t be more happy!
I’ll post a tutorial on how I do my makeup in the near future! Until then, feel free to DM me on my instagram @everydayxelizabeth if you have any questions! Xx