If you are a girl that loves trying new beauty products or if you’re interested in stocking up on your makeup staples, then listen up! The Sephora Beauty Sale is officially on and I am so excited to share my Sephora staples that are discounted for all VIB (very important beauty) Rouge, and Insider members! Although the access dates are different for what type of member you are, I figured I would share my ten favorite beauty picks to snag during the sale! The sale started for Rouge members already, but VIB members can access the sale on August 30, 218 and ends on September 4, 2018 for everyone.
In order to shop online you’r going to need to know what rewards member you are and the promo code that matches your status:
Rouge Members (if you spend over $1000 per year) receive 20% off with code: YESROUGE
VIB Members (If you spend over $350 per year) receive 15% off with code: YESVIB
Beauty Insiders (if you are a rewards member and spend less than $350 per year) receive 10% off with code: YESINSIDER
It’s obvious the sale is better the higher your status. If you aren’t the highest status, no worries! I’m only a beauty insider because your girl is balling on a budget, but any discount is worth it for prestige products! Now lets get to the good stuff! Here are my top 10 picks to grab during the sale & why I love them!
Sephora Sale Picks
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray | $32 | This is seriously the best setting spray I’ve tried! It makes my makeup last for hours and looking fresh longer. Definitely worth the price!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Finish Airbrush Powder |$24 | By far my favorite powder. It blends my pores and is great for setting my whole face and works well for baking my chin and under eyes.
- Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette | $39 | This all matte eyeshadow palette has lasted me for years and the colors are versatile with every eye color and skin tone. These shadows are super pigmented yet blend easily and smoothly.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo | $23 | I use dry shampoo everyday because it gives my hair a little bit of volume and some added texture. Holy Moly this is the best dry shampoo I’ve tried. It’s more of a splurge for this type of product but it really soaks up all the oils, doesn’t leave my roots dull, and gives the volume I desire.
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment | $59 | I am a huge lover of skincare and I got a sample of this for my birthday. I had a flare up last week with my cystic acne because I ran out of m medication and I tried this for the first time and it cleared my skin up by the next day! I will most likely be buying this for sure during the sale because it is so worth the splurge.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick | $22 | I’m a sucker for a good matte lip. Lately I’ve been using the color ‘Patina’ which is a dusty rose color. I really like how smooth and long lasting the formula is.
- BeautyBlender Nude | $20 | It’s always a good idea to stock up on your favorite items during a sale. I use this to blend my foundation and concealer, and also to bake my under eyes. My favorite is the nude color because it doesn’t look as dirty as the others but always remember to clean your sponges often no matter how clean it looks!
- Tarte Hamptons Weekender Contour Palette | $23 | This palm sized palette is perfect for travel and has the most pigmented and gorgeous shades for many skin tones.
- Foreo LUNA fofo |$89 | So I know this isn’t quite budget friendly for a lot of us, but it is worth the money! I recently got this and I’m glad I did because my skin looks and feels sooooo good! This little beauty comes in 7 colors and connects to an app on your phone to give you information on your skin like age and moisture level and gives you tips on how to improve it.
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil | $40 | I bought the full sized one which is $72 which was super expensive in my opinion. However, this is the first oil I’ve tried on my skin because I have super sensitive and acne prone skin and I can’t get enough of this stuff. It’s really good for my dry skin, gives me a nice healthy glow, and doesn’t leave an oily residue. I use it on my face, lips, and cuticles for extra moisture and conditioning.
These are my favorite prestige makeup, skincare, and hair products that would be a great buy during the Sephora sale! whether you buy multiple products or just buy one, use the promo codes to save yourself some moolah! Hoped this gave you some ideas on new products to try! Xx